These tools and frameworks are developed by the Castle community and their code is hosted on Github.
- Castle Windsor is a best of breed, mature Inversion of Control container available for .NET and Silverlight.
- Castle DynamicProxy is a library for generating lightweight .NET proxies on the fly at runtime.
- Castle MonoRail is a modern web framework for the challenges of moderns websites and APIs.
These are auxiliary tools and components that are commonly need by developers.
- DictionaryAdapter provides on the fly generation of strongly typed wrappers around untyped dictionaries, or chunks of XML (like config file).
- Logging provides an abstraction to the logging API of choice.
- Transaction provides easy automatic transaction management.
Castle has been creating software since the community began in 2004, although some of those projects are no longer being worked on.